A-G course submission deadlines
The annual course submission period is February 1 - September 15.
We highly recommend all institutions begin the process of updating their A-G lists early to ensure you have plenty of time to update your A-G list before the UC admissions application opens on August 1.
Phase 1: February 1 - May 31
- Courses initially submitted during Phase 1 have up to two opportunities for resubmission if the course is not initially approved.
- The first resubmission must be submitted to UC by the close of Phase 2 (July 31).
- The second resubmission must be submitted to UC by the close Phase 3 (September 15).
Phase 3: August 1 - September 15
- Courses initially submitted during Phase 3 will have no opportunities for resubmission.
- Any courses not initially approved during Phase 3 will need to be submitted to UC during the next submission period.
Phase 2: June 1 - July 31
- Courses initially submitted during Phase 2 have one opportunity for resubmission. Resubmissions must be sent to UC by the close of Phase 3 (September 15).