District/school network reference list management
Districts and school networks can work with their schools on the A-G course submission process to create efficiencies in A-G course submissions and management.
What is a district or school network A-G reference list?
A district or school network A-G reference list consists of all A-G approved courses within the district or school network’s jurisdiction.
District/school network management features
- Adding schools to district or school network-owned courses
Add multiple schools to district or school network-owned courses without submitting a new course for each school.
- Removing schools from district or school network-owned courses
Districts and school networks no longer have an archive list; however, they can remove schools from district or school network-owned courses. When the course is going to be offered again, districts and school networks simply add schools to the course without needing to submit an activation.
Combine similar school-owned courses into one district or school network-owned course for greater efficiency on their reference list.
Download Excel reports of the course offerings at all of their schools.
- School archive lists
Access their schools’ individual archive lists to view/activate courses.
District/school network reference list management types
Districts and school networks can change their management type January 1 - January 31 on the My Institution page on the the A-G CMP.
- District or school network:
- Is responsible for managing all of its schools' A-G course lists.
- Is primarily in charge of writing and submitting new courses on behalf of its schools.
- Can add/remove schools to courses on the district/school network reference list without submitting a revision.
- Can also write and forward courses to the district/school network reference list manager to submit to UC.
- Are primarily responsible for managing their own A-G course lists
- Are primarily in charge of writing and submitting courses (school-owned courses).
- District and school network:
- Can also write and submit courses on behalf of schools (district/school network-owned courses).
- Can add/remove schools to an approved district/school network-owned course without submitting a revision.